Galvanized Wire Plant
Meenakshi Wire Products provides its customers the most modern, cost effective, efficient and fast operating lines for hot dip galvanized wire plant. We provide equipment right from drawing lines flattening mills, complete galvanizing lines with vertical drop coilers, horizontal side winder take ups or strip take ups.
By excellence in design, engineering, manufacturing and service we are able to offer most relevant technology for Galvanizing of High Carbon and Low Carbon Steel Wires.
MWP has become the pioneers in supply of turnkey projects for the wire industry; we will maintain this position trough reliable equipment and service to ourcustomer's world wide.
The plant consists of the following :
- Pay Off Stands: Revolving Turn Tables with brake tensioners for wire formers and spools, overhead Coil Opener type Payoff, Pintal Type Pay Off for Spools and Basket Type Pay Off for Coils.
- Open Hearth Furnace or Lead Bath Furnace with electric heating or Natural gas/LDO/FO combustion systems with top cover and recuparator for energy conservation.
- Online Fumeless Pickling System with water curtains to prevent any acid fumes form exiting the pickling system. The wires travel straight with lower tension and react with invigorated acid traveling against the wire, followed by triple stage water wash system.
- Intermediate wiping system in between chambers to prevent excessive carry over of fluids from one chamber to another.
- Vertical Gland / Seal Less Pumps for zero down time as no seal change over and routine maintence required.
- Stainless steel 316 fabricated Flux Tank with flue gas heating and temperature control system for energy efficiency and coating consistency. Option of Dipping type or straight path type with flux pumping system.
- Flux Dryer before the entry to the galvanizing bath hot plate assembly is provided for quick drying of flux which has heating through flue gases of the zinc bath furnace as rising energy costs has made conservation a prime criterion in today's plants.
- Zinc Bath furnace consisting of Structural Steel Frame. Which is completely lined using several layers of ceramic refractory. Best quality refractories ensure reliability and durability.
- Zinc Tank made out of low carbon low silicon steel plate with side bended at 90 degree welded with specialized electrodes and duly ultrasonic tested for any internal cracks. Options for Light/medium and heavy coating available.
- Finally wire is coiled on finishing Take ups where ASSOMAC offers several options depending on the industry use and coil weight requirements right from 25Kg. to 1000Kgs. Horizontal side winder take ups, Vertical dropcoiler with or without pattern lay and strip take ups in our manufacturing program.