Binding wires are made of galvanized, plastic coated annealed and stainless steel wire. It is softness, good ductility and high strength, and is easily bent and tied in a knot.
Binding wire with heat treatment will have high strength and become softer. Cover the wire with zinc, its resistance to corrosion will be strength. Galvanized binding wire has a matte or shiny finish, and it is easy to oppose the negative effects of the environment. PVC coated binding wire has resistance to corrosion.
MWP provides a variety of products to the premier automobile companies and is recognized for its excellent quality and technology.
Binding wire applications :
- Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement slabs, metal mesh processing, beams, walls, columns and so on. In particular, it is used in concrete construction. Binding wire shall provide a secure hold reinforcing bars of different diameters.
- When you need to install fences and barriers, binding wire is used for making ropes, cables, springs, nails and electrodes. Through a combination of flexibility and strength of binding wire bonding is indispensable for the various elements of structures, and strengthen ceilings.
- Used in various industries for packing finished products.
- Binding wire used for hanging hops and vineyards, as it is a basic material for tapestries. Used for hanging vines binding wire diameters from 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm, and for the hop with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Binding wire used for the production of welded wire mesh and for the manufacture of barbed wire. Barbed wire is made of knitting nets with a diameter of 1.4 mm - 2.8 mm.